Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scarved  (Read 2200 times)
Never Forget
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »

I was reading on the Timber's Army forum the other day and they were talking about "scarving people".  They get people to take pictures with there Timber's Army scarves, take pictures in famous places with the scarf, or get pictures with famous people holding the scarves.

Anyone got any cool Crocketteers scarf pictures?

I only have one of me when it snowed here.
Never Forget
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 12:51:53 PM »

audrey
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »

Love that!  Great picture.  When Dylan and I went to Seattle a couple of years ago to watch Barcelona play, there was a group of guys running up to everyone on the street wearing anything Barcelona and taking pictures with them.  It was a hoot!

You might be starting a San Antonio fad!

It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities - JK Rowling
Never Forget
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »

More people should do it.  I'm sure James has some pictures at the Alamo.  I saw one on the FB page at an airport. We should do it in unlikely places.  Alamo, random stadiums, random famous historical places. Iraq maybe?

We should go for it
jhope
Crocketteer/Moderator
Global Moderator

jhopehope
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 10:32:41 PM »

Some good ideas Never Forget.  Let's you and I discuss the idea soon.  Come up with a list of places we should have them.  I too have some ideas.

futbol in our lives is played in our hearts.
Never Forget
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »

Some good ideas Never Forget.  Let's you and I discuss the idea soon.  Come up with a list of places we should have them.  I too have some ideas.
Just anywhere. I say when we go on another Corpus trip, we should hit up some famous spots.  The Selena Memorial, the Lex [by a plane or something], Aquarium, and stuff like that.

Stadiums we go to, when we travel overseas bring a scarf and go to famous places around there, and just random events in Texas.

audrey
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 07:17:13 PM »

The New Braunfels paper used to have a contest type thing where people would have a picture taken in an exotic location showing the newspaper.  We should devote an entire photo album to that idea, just to see how far away our scarves go.  Great idea, Never Forget!

It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities - JK Rowling
Never Forget
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 09:42:18 PM »

The New Braunfels paper used to have a contest type thing where people would have a picture taken in an exotic location showing the newspaper.  We should devote an entire photo album to that idea, just to see how far away our scarves go.  Great idea, Never Forget!

Thanks, I can't take credit for it [I stole it from the Timber's Army like I said.

The best one I saw on there was the actual North Pole picture with the "pole" lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

//wibiya