Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Scorpions fans want to be a podcast guest next season?  (Read 240 times)
teucer

View Profile Email
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:24:48 AM »

Crocketteers,

A friend and I host a podcast dedicated to statistical analysis of domestic club soccer. Next year will be our first full season, and we've decided we want to have a theme week dedicated to each of the MLS and NASL clubs, with a guest on each time to talk about their team. While bloggers and other analytical types would be ideal, we'd be interested in having anyone who pays close enough attention to offer some insight that we (as fans in other parts of the country) wouldn't have. Is anyone interested?

We're asking now in the hopes that we can get a schedule figured out well before the start of the season, once the leagues release their schedules. If possible, we're hoping to put each team's theme week before a big game for that team, which raises the next question: absent an already-established rivalry, is there a particular match-up the Scorpions' fan base is eager to have highlighted?

If you're interested in helping us out, either let us know here, shoot me a PM, or holler at us on Twitter (@jugglenumbers). Thanks!

- teucer
Co-host, Juggle the Numbers
http://jugglethenumbers.weebly.com
jhope
Crocketteer/Moderator
Global Moderator

jhopehope
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 10:17:07 PM »

Count us in.  I am interested and I am sure our VP Rich Moore, "Hands" and Chris Hockman, "Aussie"  would also be interested.  "Aussie" writes about soccer for the San Antonio Examiner.

futbol in our lives is played in our hearts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

//wibiya