Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer for a Profit?  (Read 824 times)
Soccerman
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« on: April 18, 2012, 10:51:53 PM »

Well, now that I have seen what "Soccer for a Cause" looks like and frankly did not like it, I wonder when, if ever, are we going to have a chance to see a "Soccer for a Profit" type of soccer club here in San Antonio?

Are there any monied San Antonio-based entities out there with any real interest to do a pro-soccer club?  Huh

(I mean a serious one......not one that's spent 7 years doing little more than talk and talk and talk)
DARK Chicharito
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 02:46:04 PM »

Well, now that I have seen what "Soccer for a Cause" looks like and frankly did not like it, I wonder when, if ever, are we going to have a chance to see a "Soccer for a Profit" type of soccer club here in San Antonio?

Are there any monied San Antonio-based entities out there with any real interest to do a pro-soccer club?  Huh

(I mean a serious one......not one that's spent 7 years doing little more than talk and talk and talk)

Seriously, the money has to come from one of the many wealthy Mexicans that live in Stone Oak and The Dominion. Did you know that 30% of "The Dominion" population are Mexicans?

But for now, I will enjoy out Scorpions.

Dark Chicharito, Let the force be with you...and the Red Devils.
greenroom

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »

What did you not like?  Are they the best team, but for a team that is just put together they are playing ok.  Outside of the Islanders game they have been in every match.  And it looks like the Islanders are going to be one of the top teams this year in the NASL?

Not saying it will work but to judge it from 3 games is just silly.
Soccerman
Crocketteer

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »

I think I am starting to like this "Soccer for a Cause" thing  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

//wibiya